The small village of Santa Barbara developed above all in the XX century around a XVI century farm.
In the medieval documents the place got the name of “Santa Barbara De Paludibus” because of a swamp now reclaimed which in the ancient times worked for the maceration and linen processing.
Near those agricultural lands was built in the sixteenth century a farm that after different owners was sold to the Baron Domenico Andriani.
The Andriani De Vito Family was the only owner of Santa Barbara till the abolition of the feudal system.
The Guido Family from Noha – Galatina bought the agricultural property from the Barons Andriani De Vito in the 1919, where now there is Villa Oasi. The current family has reserved parts of the old structure like some rooms with the star vaults and the external yard and the oil and wine mill.
Nowadays after generations the Guido Family with Vincenzo, Annachiara Luciana with love and great care manage the property with a big swimming pool and the great park with the tall pines.
Villa Oasi with its large swimming pool is immerged in the Salento countryside among secular olivewood, quality wineyards, almond and figs trees, and prikles pears.
The owners respecting the secular traditions of the property carry on the farm with love and great care in order to offer a confortable and pleasant holydays in three indipendent structures.
You will live an unforgettable holyday back in time, in the beautiful Salento between Adriatic and Jonio seas.